How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Airtel Line To Other Networks
Prior to now airtime credit transfer was only allowed within the same network; for instance, you can only transfer airtime from one Airtel line to another Airtel line or MTN to MTN, but due to the dynamic nature and increasing innovations, things are always changing for the better as you can now transfer airtime from airtel line to another network entirely.
Today our mission is simple, and it is to show you how you can easily transfer airtime credit from any airtel line to other networks such as MTN, Glo, Etisalat and even Visafone.
Without even wasting a single time, we will be taking you straight on how to transfer airtel airtime credit to other networks.
To transfer airtime credit from airtel line to other networks follow the steps below;
· On your phone with airtel line, dial *432#
· If you like, you can change transfer PIN first by replying with 3 noting that the default transfer PIN is 1234, else reply with 2 to transfer airtime to other network
· Reply with the number that corresponds to the network you want to transfer the airtime to
· Input the network mobile number of the recipient and send
· Reply with the number that corresponds to the amount of airtime that you want to transfer
· Enter your PIN and send
· Confirm transactions by replying with 1 and viola you are done.
Note that it attracts a service fee of only N10 per transfer; we noticed that the service is temporarily unavailable but will be restored in due time according to Airtel.
So you can try again later if it didn’t work for you currently.
How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Airtel Line To Other Networks Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 8:10:00 PM Rating: